Our Mission: Honor women by fighting through all the industry BS and doing what’s truly best for them, making what they already have even more beautiful. Improving their skin, their health, their consciousness, their budget and their environment.
Our Vision: To reshape the industry, challenging virtually every convention, working toward a foundation of doing what’s truly best for people’s health, happiness, wealth and world around them.
Who We Are: The Voice and Face of Responsible Beauty
What We Offer: Conscience Without Compromise
We go from the art of war to the art of raw in three simple steps:
Raw Materials + Raw Truth + Raw Love
We believe in the power of Raw Materials:
- As creatures from nature, only other things from nature should be put in or on our bodies
- Living cells from a variety of energy-rich, high-potency natural plant and earth-borne ingredients are more powerful and far surpass any dead chemicals like phthalates, parabens and silicones – especially when it comes to what gets absorbed into our skin
- One ingredient does not do all. It takes a panoply of carefully selected, expertly formulated natural ingredients working together to maximize results
- “Clean” isn’t enough. Clean plus fresh, raw, natural, efficacious formulas working harmoniously with your skin are what’s paramount
- 6 months after opening is always better than 36 months after opening
That's why we're not just supremely effective, but also all-clean, natural, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free and most importantly, worry-free.
We believe in the power of Raw Truth:
- Always have full transparency. What you see is exactly what you should get – inside and out – only and always
- Packaging should be as sustainable as possible, minimizing our carbon footprint, balancing what’s best for people with what’s best for our planet
- Less is indeed more: Make what you have better rather than making more stuff
- Claim only what can be proven and delivered and nothing more. Anything else is a disservice and insult to women. In other words, pay for what you see in the mirror, not smoke and mirrors
- Be a positive force for change, doing the right thing for the right reasons to set the right examples for everyone
That’s why we reduce with fewer products and designed packaging that comes freshly sealed in reusable, refillable, recyclable containers.
We believe in the power of Raw Love:
- Women should be honored, referred to and treated as beautiful and independent people, not just “consumers”
- You should love yourself as you are, and not aspire to the unrealistic and unnecessary
- Make products wonderful to use yet powerful enough to give you the skin you want at a price that’s fair
- Be good and do good and give tools to help people lead the happiest, most sustainable lives
- The triple bottom line – people, planet and profit – is always better than profit alone
That's why we do everything we can to make you the healthiest, happiest and most beautiful you and nobody else.